- Which is the No 1 company in India?
- Is Google an IT company?
- What is the richest tech company?
- Which IT company employs the most employees in the world?
- Which is the largest IT company in the world?
- Who are the top 5 employers in the world?
- Who is the UK’s biggest employer?
- Who is the No 1 IT company in India?
- Which IT company has the most employees in India?
- Who is the largest employer in the United States 2020?
- Which is the No 1 IT company in world?
- What are the big 4 software companies?
Which is the No 1 company in India?
ET 500 CompaniesRankCompany Name2020201911Reliance Industries Ltd.22Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.33Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.7 more rows.
Is Google an IT company?
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
What is the richest tech company?
The 10 most valuable tech companies in the world:Apple (AAPL): $2 trillion.Amazon.com (AMZN): $1.6 trillion.Microsoft Corp. ( MSFT): $1.6 trillion.Alphabet (GOOG, GOOGL): $1.05 trillion.Facebook (FB): $760 billion.Alibaba Group Holding (BABA): $730 billion.Tencent Holdings (TCEHY): $650 billion.Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. ( TSM): $393 billion.More items…•
Which IT company employs the most employees in the world?
WalmartLargest private and semiprivate employersPrivate and semipublic companies with the most employees in the worldRankEmployerCountry1WalmartUnited States2China National PetroleumChina3China Post GroupChina7 more rows
Which is the largest IT company in the world?
IBMGlobal IT services providers ranked by revenue 2017-2018 In 2018, IBM generated 46.8 billion U.S. dollars in global IT services revenue, making it the largest IT services company in the world in terms of net sales.
Who are the top 5 employers in the world?
Our annual ranking of the world’s largest corporationsRankCompanyGlobal 500 Rank1Wal-Mart Stores32China National Petroleum63State Grid74Sinopec Group546 more rows
Who is the UK’s biggest employer?
Public sector employersEmployerEst.EmployeesNHS (England)19481,400,000NHS Scotland1948160,000British Army1660125,430Department of Work and Pensions2001111,00014 more rows
Who is the No 1 IT company in India?
1. Tata Consultancy service. – Largest IT company in India. Tata Consultancy service is the Largest IT company in India in terms of Revenue.
Which IT company has the most employees in India?
Of all the listed companies in India, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has the largest workforce at almost 4,20,000 employees. Also, it has employed the largest number of women which is at 152,114, accounting for 36 per cent of their workforce.
Who is the largest employer in the United States 2020?
WalmartWalmart is the largest American employer, with a workforce of nearly 2.2 million people….These are America’s largest employers:Walmart. > Total employees: 2.2 million.Yum! Brands. … McDonald’s. > Total employees: 440,000. … IBM. … United Parcel Service. … Target. … Kroger. … Home Depot. … More items…•
Which is the No 1 IT company in world?
1. Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Corporation is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, and is one of the largest companies in the world. The products like Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and Internet Explorer etc is being used by almost by almost every professional in the world.
What are the big 4 software companies?