- What is Republic Act No 5921?
- What are the important provisions of CPD Act of 2016?
- What is Republic No 11036?
- What is Republic Act 10055?
- What is RA No 10586?
- Why is 25th September a pharmacist Day?
- What is the purpose of the Pharmacy Act?
- Is CPD mandatory?
- What are the procedures to be followed in violation of RA 9165?
- What is Republic Act No 10912 all about?
- Who is 1st pharmacist?
- What is the Pharmacy Act 1948?
- What is the title of RA 10918?
- What are the penalties for violating the Generics Act?
- What is Republic Act 3720?
- Can I renew my PRC license without CPD units?
- Who is allowed to dispense medication?
What is Republic Act No 5921?
AN ACT REGULATING THE PRACTICE OF PHARMACY AND SETTING STANDARDS OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION IN THE PHILIPPINES AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES..
What are the important provisions of CPD Act of 2016?
Continuing professional development or CPD is defined under the CPD Act of 2016 as the inculcation of advanced knowledge, skills and ethical values in a post-licensure specialization or in an inter- or multidisciplinary field of study, for assimilation into professional practice, self-directed research and/or lifelong …
What is Republic No 11036?
The first mental health act legislation in the history of the Philippines has been officially signed into law and was enacted as the Republic Act no. 11036 on 21 June 2018. It provides a rights-based mental health bill and a comprehensive framework for the implementation of optimal mental healthcare in the Philippines.
What is Republic Act 10055?
10055. AN ACT PROVIDING THE FRAMEWORK AND SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR THE OWNERSHIP, MANAGEMENT, USE, AND COMMERCIALIZATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY GENERATED FROM RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT FUNDED BY GOVERNMENT AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
What is RA No 10586?
Republic Act No. 10586 – An Act Penalizing Persons Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol, Dangerous Drugs, And Similar Substances, And For Other Purposes.
Why is 25th September a pharmacist Day?
Why Is World Pharmacist Day Celebrated On September 25? Pharmacist day is observed across the world on September 25. … The FIP Council in Istanbul, Turkey, in 2009 suggested to observe the Pharmacist Day on September 25 because on this day FIP came into existence. Hence, we celebrate World Pharmacist Day on September 25.
What is the purpose of the Pharmacy Act?
To consolidate and amend the laws providing for the establish- ment of the South African Pharmacy Board and for the training and registration of pharmacists, trainee phar- macists, pharmacy students, unqualified assistants and pharmaceutical technicians; to provide for the control of the practice of tbe pharmaceutical …
Is CPD mandatory?
CPD is an essential element in ensuring high-standards and is a mandatory requirement in professional registration systems. It demonstrates that professionals are continuing to develop their knowledge and competence.
What are the procedures to be followed in violation of RA 9165?
– Every penalty imposed for the unlawful importation, sale, trading, administration, dispensation, delivery, distribution, transportation or manufacture of any dangerous drug and/or controlled precursor and essential chemical, the cultivation or culture of plants which are sources of dangerous drugs, and the possession …
What is Republic Act No 10912 all about?
➢ Republic Act No. 10912, otherwise known as the “Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Act of 2016”, is an act which requires CPD as the mandatory requirement for the renewal of Professional Identification Card. … ➢ The CPD Act lapsed into Law on July 21, 2016 and it took effect on August 16, 2016.
Who is 1st pharmacist?
First Hospital Pharmacist was Jonathan Roberts; but it was his successor, John Morgan, whose practice as a hospital pharmacist (1755-56), and whose impact upon Pharmacy and Medicine influenced changes that were to become of importance to the development of professional pharmacy in North America.
What is the Pharmacy Act 1948?
1. [4th March, 1948.] An Act to regulate the profession of pharmacy. WHEREAS it is expedient to make better provision for the regulation of the profession and practice of pharmacy and for that purpose to constitute Pharmacy Councils; It is hereby enacted as follows:— CHAPTER I INTRODUCTORY 1.
What is the title of RA 10918?
10918. Section 1. Title. – This Act shall be known as the “Philippine Pharmacy Act”.
What are the penalties for violating the Generics Act?
Any juridical person which violates Section 6(c), 6 (d), 7 or 8 shall suffer the penalty of a fine of not less than five thousand pesos (P5,000) nor more than ten thousand pesos (P10,000) and suspension or revocation of license to operate such drug establishment or drug outlet at the discretion of the Court: Provided, …
What is Republic Act 3720?
3720). An Act to ensure the safety and purity of food, drugs and cosmetics being made available to the public by creating the Food and Drug Administration which shall administer and enforce the laws pertaining thereto.
Can I renew my PRC license without CPD units?
PRC now accepts online license renewal without CPD units.
Who is allowed to dispense medication?
Physicians may dispense only to individuals with whom they have established a physician/patient relationship. It shall be a violation of this rule for a physician to dispense medication at the order of any other physician not registered to practice at the same location. 3.